Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ridiculosity. Absurdity. Whatever you may call it.

Okay, this is just a plain random fact. Moments ago, I was blog-hopping.
And I've found a similarity between bloggers and THAT IS...

They all seem to assume that Haters would visit their blog. I mean how could you possibly know and why would you bother?

For an example, this is how they would put it. HATE ME? F*** Off?
Like Okayyyyy...
I mean, are those Haters really any of your concern? I mean, definitely those Haters would wanna stalk your blog and assume shits about you but again, do you really know? It's getting funnier every time I see someone ends their About Me section with tabs like F*** Off! LMAO! 

Really, the only loyal blog readers would prolly be your fan or friend not your fiend aite?

HAHAHA. This matter still keeps me wondering. Like Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment