Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Prince of Persia: Defy The Future...

It Is Said Some Lives Are Linked Across Time...
 They Are Connected By An Ancient Calling That Echoes Through The Ages...
Destiny.


I'd say the movie is in my Favourite List! Loved the whole setting, the story, the action.
Loved how Prince of Persia used The Sands Of Time and revive the times and still got Princess Tamina as his lover. Sweeeet! Jake Gyllenhaal was smokin'! Okay, I have to come to the fact that all Man-actors look hot in whatever Main Role that they're playing so,... hahaha.

Later the movie, we walked around JJ Aeon and it was evening already. Not forgetting whose day it was, it was... En. Agilan's birthday!

We capped off his birthday celebration at Restoran Coconut Flower at Teluk Gong. 
Pure yummy seafood!

That's just part of my last week's updates! Still incomplete but doubt that I have all the time to complete it so,... stay tune on Facebook! It tells you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment