Friday, June 18, 2010

Confession of an Uncertain Heart.

I restricted leisure and fun to myself just moments ago.
I'm going to miss it. I know. I so wanna go.
But it's not helping. It's all comes back to my own fault.
I did not complete my tasks on time. What am I to do.
I'm telling myself, I'm not the only one, missing it.
Don't take it to heart. If you lose something,
prolly something else is going to zoom in.
I've already walked in to this journey.
Now, it;s up to me to walk till the end.
I have to be committed to myself and to what I'm doing.
I owe myself an explanation at the end of the day.
If I don't do it now, who will?
If I don't stop whatever else I'm doing now, how will I focus?
I'm sorry I had to. Because of this, I've made bigger future decisions.
If I miss on this time, will I be losing more in the future? I dunno.
Just let me be for this once.
Initially, I didn't know they weren't going, it was a decision made,
solely by me. I've considered all possible factors.
Thank you.

I've decided.
Keep Holding On.

No comments:

Post a Comment