Wednesday, June 16, 2010

BUTA.com!

Ask me why the post Title, it's cause its the Favourite Word of The Day. Ironic? It keeps me laughing!
Hahaha. Once Upon A Time on 10th June 2010.
I swear upon God, this is so last minute. 
Jingy found me online and asked me about whether or not it's On to meeting Avinash the next day.
Initially, I was supposed to attend a meeting at 2pm but considering the fact that this fellow dear friend came down all the way from Ipoh, of course it weren't for us but still, he only comes down like what, 2 times in a year? So that's why. At first, I told Jingy that I have to attend a meeting the next day then come to think of it, I chose to go all the way to KL and miss my meeting. I know, I'm selfish but gimme a break? He's Avinash man. haha.
Okay, I'm not gonna talk about what happened in between the journey. The fact that we get to meet them both is such a blissful thing! I mean, how many friendship that you initiate in the virtual world comes true? Mine did.

The meal we had because Avi was hungry!

I know I know. I'm retarded. But it's a picture with Boonie!

Gimme some fingers Up! :D

DAMN! I miss miss miss him! The BABI in the mid!

In the end, we still have to depart. :(
Setiap Perjumpaan ada Perpisahan.

Loves.
I miss you both. Like literally right after you two walked off.
Facts cannot deny that Boonie is damn cute!
&&
Avi is one Helluva friend.
Although Jingy and I were complaining how reserved he was that day
until we played some dumb arcade game!

AIN'T MY FAULT THAT THIS WHOLE POST LOOKED LIKE A NEWSPAPER CUTTING! geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment