Sunday, January 10, 2010

what do i do these days?

okay. this is definitely going to be shitty. i'm like, who cares already? whaddya want me to say really?
i've got nothing to say no more. be it or not. i'm implementing that 'I DON'T CARE' attitude already for a long time now and it works right for me. things just seemed to get better when you do not give a damn about that matter right? i bet most of you just wanna drop somethings and move on in life but the question is when? and how? no. i'm not having that kind of problem. whatever written and said here is plain random. i just need some guidance and that will do me good already, really! thanks so much to you, really! :) everyone is having their own life in some way but i have not yet figure out mine. wth right yeah. imisssheilasee. that call from her was heartbreaking, i tell you. i hate it when people call you up in tears cause i just do not what to do. i'm not a good consultant aight. don't blame me cause i ain't that perfect but she knows me well enough. hahaha.
and suddenly i figured out that, i really miss my old circle of friends. the things we did and the laughter we shared. hahaha. how nice. there's nothing wrong now. it's just that the part and parcel of my life seems torn apart now. i dunno where to look to sometimes. it's there and then it disappears again. i really need something to be busy with right now. something that would make me work my ass off. something that can get my mind off this stupid issues. i gotta live life on my own and stop worrying and concerning about the others. sometimes, selfishness is something you need in life to get what's right for you. nowadays, everyone is leaving. important people in my life is all over the planet, but nowhere near me. that i know. hahaha. cause i've been missing them day by day. sometimes, i feel safer when they're around and when they're gone, i feel the emptiness. do i have to fill that emptiness with something else? i need something to be contented with and seriously,...


i don't care already.

No comments:

Post a Comment