Tuesday, January 12, 2010

the LEARNER license.

the initial plan crashed again. this is due to my slowness in taking actions. hahaha. as talked and planned, i am supposed to take my (driving computer exam) tomorrow with my babyy!, whom is LIMSORWEN. but but, i called the driving school late and she says she has booked already and it is unable for me to sit for the exam tomorrow. oh fine. (it is my second time since i failed it.) and though it is my second trial, but it would be my third time because the second visit was last saturday but the exam venue was full so next time! so yesh, SORWEN and i plan for it to be tomorrow, together again but my bad. can't help it anymore. so SORWEN will do it tomorrow! hahaha. and and i've been talking about doing it our separate ways (but was just saying) and now it became true, yeah so we're now taking it in our separate ways, and this means we cannot and shall not graduate from driving school at the same time. =(( but this does not mean we're not succeeding together! HAHAHA. and as a response post to (Screw you, Wong Suey Erz!), now you're doing it without me, so you can't blame me, heheheh. 





OK, JUST DO IT 50/50 BABYY! :D :D :D 


it is time for you to get a learner (L) license.  
my blesses are with you, full time!



Poppy Poppy! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment