Thursday, January 14, 2010

thisain'temoorwhatsoeversostfu.

i never wanted to talk foul words to you but you made me to. you made me into someone i didn't want to, at least it only happens when you're around. i know who did what how where to me in my soon-to-be 18 years of life. you have no rights to talk this out. at all. none. i know who embraced, brought me up and believe in me throughout my life and the true fact it, you're not one of them cause you made yourself to be. this is not only sometimes, but always i wonder, do i belong here or more like where do i belong? not here i know! hahah. like yeah! i DO NOT belong here, right here at all. i gonna work myself up to there, someday, one day. i am cheating myself if i ever said you were my role model. NO. i ain't sorry about this. i just gotta pour it out to whoever. i was always patient and calm but not anymore. imma stand up for myself now. i have my own rights for myself and i ain't talking to you about it. no thanks. i am so tired. it's too much pain that i have to bear. what about him? why do you need to compare? it's not the same, totally. damn right, i wasn't a straight As scorer. but i know i have other qualities too. not you, you know nothing about me. i will say nothing now for i will proof it that day, it's coming, not so soon but i will do it! for my best! all you have done for me was, lemme think...discourage me in whatever i do, i'm so damn right about that. it's not like i wasn't contented with everything you've done for me, you just made me forgot all that, just by thinking you were damn right on your side. whatever i suppose. i am most happy and contented with what i've became over this many years, it's none of your business anyways. not you to judge what i've became also. so mind your life. thank you just the same. i just wanna say, stay out from my place. i never once asked you about it. enough of my ranting. thank you to my obedient blog. iloveyouall.

No comments:

Post a Comment