Sunday, January 24, 2010

Updates!

okay. this is just to update you about what has been happening and what had happened.


  1. Resit for my Undang on Friday and I passed with flying numbers of 45/50. hahaha. BIG JOKE!
  2. Today is my 7th day of work at Padini CS. As much as it feels humiliating when people you know come to see you working, I actually wanted that to happen more often. Doing the same thing everyday and not talking to some human that you really knew, ain't a good thing. Please do drop by and I'll appreciate it much. :D
  3. I'm so sick and tired of waiting, really. Whateverlah, when I don't care already, then you'll be happy.
  4. Actually, I am worried of tomorrow. VAD 43 Recruitment Day. Things aren't falling into the right places. Peoples. fuh.
  5. OK! So I know and you may know, my birthday is this Monday. The LEGAL one. I'm happy, you don't have to. Don't have to hide it or whatever already cause FB tells the whole world. Whether it means anything to you or not, it is something to me! I'm LEGALLY GROWN-UP! This I know! :D Whatever lah. Thank you to all you with the sweet thoughts. =))
I LOVE YOU!


i wanna dance in the rain with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment