Monday, December 6, 2010

My favourite quote from The Lion King. ♥

"Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars." says Mufasa. "Really?" Simba asked. "Yes. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you and so am I." concludes Mufasa.

I am so in love with the movies, The Lion King & The Lion King 2. Each has their own storyline and were drawn precisely. Every time I watch it, it inspires me or rather delights me. And their songs are phenomenal.

My favorites are:
The Circle of Life & We Are One.

I have always believed that God has something for me and for every happening occurred,
it's his way of telling me  how  one's life  can be so unpredictable ,
and that happenings can lead me to the life He wants me to make.
Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment