Wednesday, December 23, 2009

RC Nite 2009; We are YOU-nique! 191209



Imma let the pictures do the talking!



Rice kolam; Our emblems!


Rice kolum; Grand Peacock!


Me & Sor Wen. ILY!


Mine & Sheila's; Striking!


Me & Bell!


My favourite!; Sapura, Me & Jeannie!


The Grand Hall!


Sheila & I; ILY!


My favourite performance; Danz-aholic!


Calysta & I; Love yr dance yeah!


The emcees of the night! AWESOME!


Sze Yiin & I; I miss her so much! She is also a factor of who I became today!


Juniors, seniors and exco! Love you Chia Hui, Joey and Hong Seng! STAR Unites!


Superb Team! DANZ-aholic!


Beautiful Mama and I; She is gorgeous!


Yoke Ping, Me and Zee Cheng; My sister from Tutti! Hahaha.


Me & Leeza! Thank you for everything! From the Add Maths to the saree! I love it! THANKS!


Picture Perfect!


Me and My Papa Sir Shree! Loves him to death! 


Sheila, Mani and Me! We are the rockers!


1 Malaysia! We are YOU-nique! 
Sapura anggun, Ching Pei comel and Sarah HAWT!



A night of wonders again! 


I RC!












Memories lasts forever; beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment