Thursday, December 24, 2009

201209; Happy Birthday Sir!

This Party took place at Agilan's house and it is Sir's BIG THREE ZERO Birthday!


20th December.
Happy Big 'Three Ohh' Birthday, Sir!





My beloved Sir Shreenath C.


Watching his Birthday presentation. Good old days.


Sir & MEB2006; Jeannie, Sapura & Aiman.


Sir & Sor Wen.




Sir & The Girls.


Sir and his buddies! Lai Ping and Alice PLY.


Sir & His beloved 08 kids.


The guys and boys!


Majlis EXCO Belia 2008.


My Papa!




I am so very grateful until today and forever that I met this man in my life, Sir Shreenath C. He is more than anything you could ask for. He believes in you for what people has not seen in you. He is more than a father and a friend can be. All I really wanna say is, I LOVE YOU and MAY GOD KEEP BLESSING YOU WITH THE GREATEST THINGS IN LIFE! He looks into things that people can't see you and gives the opportunity to shine! If in any case you will meet him in the future, remember he only pleases you but never let you down! OMG. I think of him practically everyday and think of all the memories we had in Year 2008! I wanna turn back time!


P/S: I won't elaborate much here because I know how much he really meant to me.
Happy Birthday Sir! 
May God bless you!
You're the best damn thing in my life!


Warmest Regards, 
Suey Erz.

No comments:

Post a Comment