Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Greetings from Japan! ♥

Now Imma blog everything.

This is package from Chihiro!



The present contents!


Inside; Keroro Towel, Meiji Chocolate Pack, Milky Candy Pack, Chihiro's Letter, Usabichi, Sayuka's letter, Suzy's Zoo Key Ring and Yuri's Letter.






I have received the package from Aparna! I am so happy and surprised! I LOVE THE PRESENT VERY VERY MUCH! Hontouni Arigato! You made me very very happy! It is kept safely with me! I am very surprised to receive gifts from Sayuka and Yuri too! I miss them so much! Thank you very much! Aisheteru Japan! 

It was a very big pleasure for me to receive this back from Japan! Thank you very much, Chihiro! Hontouni Arigato! All this just makes me wanna go Japan again! This experience for me has been very very wonderful indeed. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you so much, God for my everything that happened in Year 2008! I hope the relation between MRC & JRC lasts forever! Knowing that this year would be the last year of the MRC & JRC Youth Exchange Program, it is indeed a very sad news. I hope this could go on forever! I really wish to go back Japan someday! You can give me any country but I really wanna go back to Japan! Hahaha. I miss everyone and everything there!


The smallest thing that happens on your day could make you the world happiest person every other days! ;D




Anata ga inakute samishii desu! ; I miss you all back in Japan! 


Your truly ,
王雪儿.






No comments:

Post a Comment