Thursday, November 11, 2010

Perplexed.

I know this might sound crazy, cause I don't know my name.
Like Jason Derulo mentioned in his song, The only reason why we can't tell the future now is cause that's the beauty of the world we know. If we all knew about the future, no one would ever wanna live or die anymore. Moreover, we can only predict the future through our present effort and hope for the very best.
Likewise, I, sometimes, thanked God cause I can't see the future because the present already broke me and what more the future. The only unanswered question is would it be better or worst? The only thing that made me felt broken today has got nothing to with Sixth Form, the reason - human. I would like to rephrase my past.

"The day you declared him as your best friend is the day I let go of you as my best friend." 

I have come to realize this fact only now. Actually, I have already let go of her, instead I have been lying to myself about owning her as my best friend, guess that this is what happens when facts bite.The truth may be real but it hurts. I always tell myself, it must be God, it must be Him who wants to show me what life is all about. Bottom line, I am blessed with the Year 2010. The people. The resolutions made.
I am grateful for the person I am, the very positive one, somehow.
I do not know how I pulled that off but I somehow did, in my way.
And again,

WHY IS THIS ******** LIFE SO IMPORTANT TO ME?

Random: I love Toddlers! (Just like how they would love me!) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment