Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Zhi Wei! ♥

As usual, I would start off with how we all got this plan put altogether perfectly, maybe ain't so perfect but awesomely, yeah! It all started with me the dumbnut trying to get through this male named Leong Jin. When I found out 21st November was her birthday, first thought in my mind, "Man, we gotta do something!" Haha, and so it happened. And then, I also got to know beforehand that Mr. LJ has his 5th Grade Piano Exam on the frigging same day! DARN. I was waiting online for him to get this plan sorted out and hence, we decided an evening surprise and I tell you, The Woman didn't suspect no shit! ;) I should get my ass started on all those moments! ♥

Some of the prezzie's we got for her.
Note that I only got The Elmo very much later on when I went to get the lighter. :p

& here's The Elmo.
Okay, here's a short recap on how we ended up in this dark mysterious place.
Initially, we wanted to do it in McD itself but thought it was too public and we needed our private site, and hence off to Butterfly Park we went and it was pitch black & Gege thought it would be awesomer if we did a wild surprise and WE DID! 

The night has a Full Moon, how adoring. :)
Somehow, everything happened the right way that night.

Her birthday cake; Black Forest.

And The Surprised Birthday Girl, her expression was priceless! Haha. ♥

Mission accomplished, we actually hoped that she would shed her tears! HAHA. evil. ♥

The Gang of The Night. ♥ #1

The Gang of The Night. ♥ #2

Make a wish darling! ♥

And BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW! :D
Quoted by Say Yen, "Make 3 wishes, keep 1 to yourself and tell us the other 2!" HAHA.

The more I see them both, they cuter they seemed to me.
LJ tuahanliao. :)

This is how Awesome and how Retarded The Birthday Girl was and will always be! ♥

Dig that candle out with your mouth! :D

AND BINGO!

There were so many things wrong about The Butterfly Park and thus, we went back to McD.
McD, thank you so much for being there always at the times we needed you most! :p

Her Blushing Ahem, Her Red Rose, Her Red Elmo & Her Red Egg!

She is so sweet cause she wanted to preserve this piece of Choc. :*
And there's a reason why we put that Caption on her cake. :)

We were all hungry! And damn you McD, you brought ham into town! Make me fat, hmpf!

SAW THAT OR NOT!?


Guest starring...
Lidia. ♥
The Elmo Holder.

Jing Wen. ♥
She drove us everywhere! :p

Jessica. ♥
The Burger Eater.

Gege. ♥ Real name: Ge Tze.
The one who came up with the Wild Idea!

Yours truly. ♥
The one who messes up with everything!

Say Yen & Jason. ♥
The adorable one and the mighty one!
The ones who came fahionably late! :D

Cutting Ceremony!

Close up! ♥


As for the rest, let the pictures do the talking! ♥


Last but not least, we decided to root for Malaysia on this auspicious day! ♥



The heat is rising!

HUAT AH!
And LINDAN won but still, he's hot! :D

Win or Lose, ELMO is always happy! ♥

Finally, we took a stroll to Giant Supermarket. 
P/S: Giant Supermarket sounds so lame lo! -.- (Y)
Ngeheheh.


And we lived happily ever after. 

WE ARE AWESOME WHEN WE PULLED IT OFF TOGETHER!

The other day I told the Bday Girl I would blog about it, and so...
Thank you for being so patient with the post.
You will see the more of me soon!

DJ got us falling in love again! Yeeeehaaaw! :D


1 comment: