Tuesday, October 19, 2010

You'd be happy if you were me.

The agenda after 2.00pm, today.

01. Reached home
02. Laid down and watched "How I Met Your Mother"
03. On the netbook and logged onto Facebook
04. Logged into http://www.mywalkingwardrobe.com/
05. Went to look for my favourite piece, was eager to see if anyone had reserved it
06. Chatted with Kath for some time about some enquiries in my mind
07. In a split second, I filled up the Order Form and hit the [Submit] tab
08. Received an Order Confirmation Email from Kath G.

In between, I experienced immense euphoric satisfaction. :)

09. Spammed Jing Wen's & Lidia's wall to notify them indirectly
10. Called Jing Wen & Lidia to share the joy
11. Drove out to the nearest Maybank to deposit the cash
12. Texted Kath to notifiy her about the payment made
13. HAD NEVER FELT SO EXCITED BEFORE!

Besides, I shall hereby officiate The Breaking Down of Online Blogshopping Virginity today! Hehe.
* If you are wondering WTH I did, this is - I bought the Exhibit A below. ;)

And thus, with the excitement tingling along in my tummy, I shall resume to reality state and slam my face in the books of life and facts and calculations and applications and what nots.

Signing off, expecting an overwhelming day tomorrow.

20102010 is tomorrow. KARNIVAL PRA-U cum TELEMATCH from 8.00am - 4.30pm and then after Chemistry Tuition at 6.45pm. Phew!

Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment