Saturday, October 16, 2010

SIU YAN sucks. end of story.

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Before I start mumbling, let me just make some things clearer here. As to why the philosopher quoted 'Small people' as someone who sounds like an evil, cunning person, I dunno. But from my understanding and from where I came from, we, Chinese believe that "SIU YAN" which also somehow coincidentally means "SMALL PEOPLE" is/are the group of those people whom we dislike/hate because of his/her attitude or behaviors or simply the miseries that such people have caused us. 

OKAY. So there's only one reason why I'm posting about this and that is, I love the quote and for all it has to mean. Along our staircase to our ambition, we will meet various people from all kinds of backgrounds. And then we will start to understand them if at all, they are a "BEST FRIEND MATERIAL!" hahaha.

But here's a reminder to my loyal readers too, which are going to be extinct soon due to my incompetency and my inconsistent timing of posting my thoughts. And yeah, this quote have reminded me a lot, about life and mostly, friendships that I have ignited until today. 

Here's to what I stand for: No matter what position you are in life, I, personally, only believed in genuinity and originality from a friend. That's the very basic I look for in that special person and if you look out for something being for your own good and just wanting to surpass other people's life, I do not want to be in your list. Your life is as important as mine is and lastly to you, I DON'T CARE! 

Note: This post is not aiming at anyone, you can assume I do, I just wanna let you people learn something today. 

Sigining off in a rather complacent mood. :) toodles. 

and Cheers to my beloved friends, I have always love you all because you people are the reason, I have a life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment