Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Up to you.

Is there something wrong with me or it is with you? Cause I've been finding it really hard to get you for the past few days. I am not in this world to interpret anyone but you've been making me wonder, like a lot, whether or not I'm busy, I've been wondering about you nor is it good or bad. Whatever it takes for us to regain form, I can't promise anyone anything anymore. It's up to you to do your way cause in the end, it is your own life that you are deciding on and if you find it so hard trying to figure out what's best, then you better start bucking up and start catching up with what you've missed. Try walking through the roads of your life rather than trying your best to run to the finish line cause I can guarantee you that what you've missed, can never come around again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment