Monday, August 23, 2010

Confession of a Helpless Friend.

LIM.SOR.WEN. Private Limited.
She was a bitch & now, she's my byyatch! 




Dearest Byy,
I am so nervous as this post reads on, I DUNNO WHY! Ask me tomorrow. *giggles*
First and utmost, I always tend to wish the birthday person right at the end of their day, I DUNNO WHY TOO.
But, the reason I took some time to sort this post and pictures out is just so you like it. I don't want to just wish you a wish, instead I want it to be a memorable one for you, on your first legal age, 18th! 
P/S: We're the Eighteenth Byys now!
OPPs! HAPPY SEXY 18th Legal Birthday Byy! 
Just so you know, earlier evening, I really wanted to drive up to Klang Utama to search for your house but when Pang told me that it takes approximately half an hour to reach, I kept my intentions; I'm sorry I didn't surprise you. 
OKAY, forget about that.
HAHAHA. I've been thinking about your birthday since the 1st day of August, I DUNNO WHY.
I wanted to make this a happening one but but BUT! Oh damn.
Anyways, I just wanna confessed that you have been the Best Byy you've ever been, I wouldn't ask for more, or an exchange or a repair of YOU! I am truly blessed with your presence and many many much more. You know what I'm talking about, the moments, the fun and the laughter and sweat and tears too. I truly love you for who you are because people that you clicked too don't come around often in your life and for that, I wanna THANK YOU! 
And people out there of various intentions in life, you'd never wanna mess with ma Byy cause for sure you will regret much later! Byy, I can't give you any valuable gifts for now, this is the most I can do for your day today. Sometimes, I tend to take things for granted and if one day down the road, that we don't say Hi or talk to each other anymore, I promise that I will never forget you and say "Hey, that's my Best Friend right there!" unless you choose to discard me from your life, I will not decide on that. I've been quite depressed or not in the mood for the past few weeks or days, you can say, everyday looking forward to the days when I can meet you. You may not have any presents from me today, but YOU are the best present that I can have since the day we've met. The things we've been through have brought us apart and also closer to each other, without further delay, I would like to wish you a warm & loving "Happy Birthday to you!" *ROADTRIP PLAN* in mind! 

Loves you like no other.

This is such a lame post, I almost died. Sorry if I did not manage to exceed your level of expectation, I was rather unprepared. *GIVING LAME EXCUSES!* :D

No comments:

Post a Comment