Friday, April 30, 2010

Optimism, I Love You. ♥

“For things to change, I must change first.” 


The ignorance to what may seem not important is actually eradicating the self-awareness in ourselves to that if you want something to change, for the better or your way, you yourself Must and Shall change First. People always say that they have done their best for what they want but how willing are you to go that extra mile to achieve that goal of yours? Truly, action speaks louder than words completely. What are goals without the initiative, really? Most often I hear people saying, for an example, By the age of 30, I will have a million bucks in my bank saving accounts." Neither do they know that for that to happen, firstly they will have to instill Initiative in themselves first. These goals are made to give ourselves a so-called self-motivation and it does works. To those who do achieve, I'd say to you, Congrats! Give yourself a pat on the back!, but to those who were not even close there, I'd say, What went wrong? Did something hit you on your way up there? Truth is, we'll never know. How successful one can be or will be. Enough of what would happen to our goals, that's not important for now.


Optimism. I, myself strongly believes in being optimistic at all cost. Being optimistic does not only affects your own way of life but to the others as well. Optimism is what I call, self-discovery Happiness. 90% of how you react decides on how your day would turn out. For those who know Suey Erz, well... you will know that I'm crazy and utmost positive as well. I do complain at times when I'm frustrated and when I feel the world is being so selfish. Nevertheless, I have found my way to realize that things aren't so bad after all. Things don't go your way all the time, really. But that's not my matter to worry. Stop worrying and your day will let out its Inner Fun & Entertainment. Trust meh!
I'M OUT OF WORDS.


Last message for those who love to complain about anything, even the smallest matters on Earth,
GET A LIFE! 


Define Optimism: Hopefulness and confidence about the future or successful outcome of something.

Can you be like me? Always smiling no matter how broken you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment