Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Lethal Combination. ♥

Our very own lethal combination. 
Talk into the pictures ayy! 
My mind was swaying and I just thought, pictures of me and my very byyatch!   
Honestly, it can't be any more random than this.
Here's the fairy tale. 
Only God knows when I fell in love with her, hahaha. 
She must be wondering too. 
She's irreplaceable.
What more can I ask for, I love her as she is. 
(Shhh...There's Sheila also, of course!)
This girl named Sor Wen
Met her during our Form 3 days. After PMR.
Moving on, we weren't so close until god-knows-what-happened during the Year 2008.
This is a story I would like to tell and let to be told for many years to come.
A best friend and a true friend she is. 
This I know well. Cause we are each other's Byy!
The fun I had with her were irreplaceable.
She is something to be cherished.
I will never forget her.
No matter where or when will I move on.
Simple said, I think her mind clicks with mine. 
Love you.













My very own personal favourite!

Memories had with her will always be in my heart. 
I seriously love youuu, Byy! 
Last but not least, Thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment